With all the latest technology, people want to be able to be more mobile these days. Wireless speakers are a great way to enjoy music while you are on the go. Here is a list of the top 5 wireless speakers on the market:
Sonos Play 3: This speaker offers high quality sound with its 3 drivers and 3 tweeters. It has a sleek design that will fit into your home decor easily. It works with any device that can connect by WiFi. It also has a variety of apps that you can use right on the speaker itself, so no need for a remote control.
Sony SRS-BTV25: This speaker offers booming bass and clear sound due to its Deep Bass technology. You can connect via Bluetooth or NFC (Near Field Communication). You can also set it up so that there is an audio delay between it and your TV, so it will not be out of sync.
Jawbone Jambox: The Jambox is another Bluetooth or NFC speaker that offers quality sound but in a smaller size than other models. It also has some extra features like answering calls hands free, changing songs with your voice, and changing the volume with your voice as well.
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox: This speaker is another small sized offering
For many of us, music is life. It’s a form of self expression and it can be used to express a variety of emotions. In order to enjoy music though, you need good equipment! Gone are the days when you needed two huge speakers that took up most of your desk space.
Today we will be reviewing 5 of the best wireless speakers available on the market. Each speaker has its own set of pros and cons but overall I think you will agree with me when I say that these wireless speakers are worth every penny especially if you want to enjoy your music without any hassle from cords!
The Sonos Play:1 is one of the most popular Bluetooth speakers on the market right now and it’s easy to see why! The sound quality is amazing, it has a very sleek design and it’s easy to set up. This speaker also features multi-room technology which allows you to connect multiple speakers in different rooms so they all play at once or individually depending on what you want.
Pros: Amazing sound quality and easy setup.
Cons: Expensive for its size and doesn’t have many features other than being able to play music wirelessly from your phone or tablet via Bluetooth connection.
When you are looking to purchase a wireless speaker, there are a lot of things to consider. Is it compatible with your devices? Do you need it to have additional features like taking calls or acting as an alarm clock? How much do you want to spend?
We’ve researched and reviewed some of the best speakers on the market right now. Here’s our top 5:
So you have finally decided to buy a wireless speaker? You have been planning to get one for years, but did not know which one to buy. Let us help you with that! Here in this article, we will talk about the top 5 wireless speakers and their pros and cons.
The best way to choose a wireless speaker is by your sound quality needs and what you are going to use it for. If you are looking for something that will be loud enough for your parties, then maybe the JBL Flip 4 is a better choice than the Bose SoundLink Mini II. But if you want something that has better sound quality, then maybe the Bose SoundLink Mini II is a better choice. We will talk about these two speakers, as well as other three wireless speakers.
1. JBL Flip 4
2. Bose SoundLink Mini II
3. UE MEGABOOM
4. Sony SRS-XB10
5. Anker SoundCore 2
1. Beats Pill Portable Speaker – A high end wireless speaker that is a little over $200 on Amazon and is worth every penny. The battery life is 8 hours and it comes with a cord that allows you to charge your phone or other device through the speaker.
2. ION Audio Explorer Wireless Speaker – A cheap, but well made wireless speaker under $50 on Amazon. Comes with an auxiliary input, microphone, and is waterproof!
3. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker – This is the most expensive speaker at over $120 but it’s definitely worth the money if you are looking for quality sound and volume that lasts.
4. Ultimate Ears UE BOOM 2 Wireless Speaker – This speaker has some of the best reviews as far as sound quality goes. It has an impressive 15 hour battery life and a good design; it also comes in several different colors!
5. JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – This speaker can charge your phone or other device through USB port and it has built-in noise and echo cancelling for calls!
If you’re looking for the ultimate in portable speakers, stop right here. You’ve found it. The Soundfreaq SFQ-04 Sound Platform 2 is the best speaker we’ve ever tested.
Its sound quality is exceptional, with clear highs and a surprisingly deep bass — all in a package that’s small enough to fit into medium-sized purses and backpacks, yet still looks good on your desk or countertop.
It’s also one of the most versatile; it has multiple ways to connect to your devices, including Bluetooth. You can also use the built-in FM radio and alarm clock.
Battery life is strong too; we got more than 12 hours from a single charge, and the battery will last even longer if you’re only using the speaker as an alarm clock or radio.
There are a few drawbacks: It doesn’t have any line-in ports for connecting your devices directly, and it doesn’t come with a carrying case (though you can buy one separately). But those are small prices to pay for what is otherwise the best speaker you can buy.
Table of Contents
2. Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker II
3. Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Phantom Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker
4. JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
5. Sony SRS-XB10 Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth