Here are the top five gadgets that will treat your business like a Fortune 500 company:
1. A Digital Notebook
Let’s get back to basics! The idea of writing notes on paper is so old fashioned and frankly, not very efficient. This is why you should definitely invest in a digital notebook. It is a simple tablet-like device that allows you to take notes digitally. You can either type or write notes using a stylus and later transfer them to your computer. If you’re worried about it being too fancy to use, don’t worry, it’s not complicated!
2. A Document Scanner
If you run a small business, there’s no way you want to spend hours every day scanning documents one by one in your office. That is why you need a document scanner. This gadget scans all documents at once and allows you to upload them into the cloud or share them with others immediately. With this device, your documents will be organized and easily available everywhere!
3. A Portable Projector
When working for any business, presentations are inevitable. This is why it’s important for small businesses to have their own projector. In today’s world, everything goes mobile and devices such as portable projectors can be used both in the office and on
If you want to treat your business like a Fortune 500 company, it is essential to embrace technology and innovation. While high-tech gadgets alone won’t make you rich, they will help you grow your business and run it more efficiently. Here are five gadgets that can help you treat your small business like a major corporation.
When it comes to technology, small businesses often have the same needs as their larger counterparts. Unfortunately, many small businesses don’t have the same resources to shop for and manage a large scale IT infrastructure. But that doesn’t mean you can’t treat your business like a Fortune 500 company.
To help you get started, here are five essential gadgets that can make your small business look and feel like a big one:
1. A Wireless Printer: With a wireless printer, employees can print from any computer or mobile device in the office without having to worry about cables or finding the right port for their laptop. And if your employees work remotely, they can still print documents from home or on-the-go as long as they are connected to the internet.
2. Headset with Microphone: When taking calls on-the-go, it’s important to find a comfortable headset with a good microphone so your customers can hear you clearly. If they can’t understand you, then they will hang up and call another business where they can.
3. Mobile Scanner: A mobile scanner is great for scanning documents while traveling or working offsite at events or meetings with clients. All you have to do is plug
The technology available today can help you run your business just like a Fortune 500 company. You just need to know what tools to use!
Here are some of my favorite gadgets that I believe can help you run your business more efficiently and give you the competitive edge.
1. Korg Kaossilator Pro: This is a must-have gadget for any music producer, musician or DJ. This little device will allow you to create musical tracks on the fly. It sounds great and has a ton of pre-programmed beats and instruments for you to use. You can even tweak the speed, pitch and other effects in real time with your fingertips.
2. Blue Microphones Yeti Blackout USB Microphone: This is one of the best microphones out there for recording voice-overs, podcasts and music. The sound quality is crystal clear and the mic has built in noise reduction software so that your voice cuts through the clutter. Plus, it’s an affordable solution for any size budget!
3. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition: If you’re an artist or graphic designer, this is one of the best tablets on the market right now. It comes with a stylus that allows you to draw directly on its surface without having to look down
If you’re looking at parallels between the use of technology at a Fortune 500 company and the use of it in your small business, it may seem like the gap is too great to bridge. At large companies, there are entire teams of people dedicated to researching, implementing and troubleshooting technology solutions. Smaller businesses generally don’t have that luxury. But with a little creativity and willingness to try new things, you can do a lot more with technology than you might think.
Here are five areas where you can start to treat your business like a Fortune 500 company.
1. Communication: In larger companies there’s a wide variety of communication tools available. Email, instant messaging, video conferencing and more let employees interact in real time from anywhere in the world. While small businesses can leverage many of the same tools for free (Google Apps for Business offers a complete suite for free), even small businesses need to invest in a PBX system, so employees can communicate no matter where they are or what device they’re using.
2. Analytics: Large companies have entire teams dedicated to analyzing data from customer interactions and other sources to help drive strategic decisions. The good news is that this is getting easier all the time as more tools become available to help with analytics and reporting.
When you’re a small business owner with no reputation, the best way to gain the trust of your customers is by presenting yourself like a Fortune 500 company. The following gadgets will help you do just that.
1. The Apple MacBook Pro – This sleek and stylish laptop is perfect for any work environment. With its simple and easy operating system, it’s great for people who are new to computers. Plus, it’s Mac OS X operating system will keep your computer running smoothly over time.
2. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S – This lightweight tablet only weighs less than a pound, making it extremely portable and easy to take on the go to get work done outside of the office. It also comes with Adobe Photoshop Touch, which makes editing photos easy and fun!
3. The Fitbit Charge HR – Staying healthy is important when you’re running a business because it gives you more energy to work hard during the day and sleep better at night. The Fitbit Charge HR tracks your steps and sleep patterns, so you can see just how active you’ve been during the day and determine how well you’re sleeping at night through its app.
4. The Jabra Wave Bluetooth Headset – This Bluetooth headset lets you take hands free calls anywhere in your
Google TV is a new platform for television that combines the best of television and the best of the web. Google TV integrates streaming services like Netflix, YouTube and more with your TV guide, making it easier to find and enjoy your favorite shows.
The Logitech Revue has also been named one of TIME Magazine’s 50 Best Inventions of 2010.
With Google TV you can:
– Search and browse the entire Internet on your HDTV, including live sports scores, news, weather and much more
– Enjoy online entertainment like Amazon Video On Demand (available in US only), Napster, Netflix, Pandora, Picasa Web Albums and YouTube right on your HDTV
– Surf the web in full screen or multi-task while watching your favorite shows
– Access thousands of apps from Android Market and sign into sites like Facebook or Twitter to share or chat while watching TV