This blog talks about the latest gadgets on market according to your readers needs. It is best suited for techies and nerds who want to know which is the best gadget in town.
The Top 5 Gadgets of 2015 are:
1. Sony Xperia Z5
2. Apple iPad Air 2
3. HTC One M9 Smartphone
4. Samsung Galaxy S6
5. Kobo Aura H2O E-Reader
Looking for the best gadgets this year? Check out the new iPhone 7 and other great technology available in the market.
The best 5 gadgets we picked for you are:
1. Apple Watch – The Apple Watch Series 2 is a big step up from its predecessor in both design and functionality, and it’s the best smartwatch you can buy for your iPhone.**
2. Samsung Gear S3 – The Samsung Gear S3 has a distinctive, rugged look that sets it apart from other smartwatches. It also has some of the most accurate fitness tracking of any watch we’ve tested, and offers useful extras like contactless payments, offline music storage, and a speaker to take calls hands-free.**
3. iPhone 7 – The iPhone 7 is still faster than any Android phone on the market, but it’s also more expensive than many competing models, including the OnePlus 3T ($439), ZTE Axon 7 ($400), Moto Z ($624) and Google Pixel XL ($769).**
4. Google Pixel XL – With its top-notch camera performance, fast performance (thanks to Nougat), long battery life and sharp new looks all around, Google’s Pixel XL is one of our favorite phones of
All humans are gadget freaks. We love to spend money on the latest gadgets of the market. This year too we have seen some amazing gadgets that have been launched and many more are about to come. Since, it is hard to keep a track of all these gadgets as well as difficult to decide what to buy, we have selected the best 5 gadgets that you can buy this year.
1. Macbook: The new Macbook is a slim laptop with a 12-inch Retina display and weighs just two pounds. It is available in silver, space grey and gold colors. It has a new Force Touch trackpad which makes haptic feedback possible and also comes with an improved keyboard and a better battery life. It is powered by an Intel Core M processor running at 1.1 GHz or 1.3 GHz and has 8 GB RAM and 256 GB flash storage. The price starts at $1299 for 1.1 GHz model and $1599 for 1.3 GHz model.
2. Fitbit Charge HR: This device has been considered as one of the best fitness trackers of 2015 by many users as well as experts due to its easy-to-use interface, accurate data reporting and very comfortable design. You can wear it 24 hours a day
The year 2015 has been one of the best years for gadgets. Here are the top 5 gadgets you should have in 2015:
1) Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
2) Apple iPhone 6S Plus
3) Microsoft Surface Pro 4
4) Amazone Fire HD 10
5) MacBook Pro (2015)
What a year 2015 has been so far. We have seen gadgets like the Galaxy S6, iPhone 6s and a whole range of new wearables launch to great fanfare and expectation. But which ones are the best? Here we round up our five favorite gadgets released this year, starting with one that’s still to come.
1. Apple Watch: The smartwatch that started it all is back with a second generation. The Apple Watch 2 may not be radically different from its predecessor on the outside but there’s quite a bit going on under the hood. Firstly, Apple’s introduced GPS for more accurate fitness tracking, meaning you can go for a run without having to take your iPhone with you and track your progress more accurately than ever before.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 7: The Note 7 is Samsung’s most accomplished smartphone to date, offering up the best aspects of design and software from both the Galaxy S7 and S6 Edge+ into a single handset – along with some new features of its own. From its dual-curved screen and redesigned S Pen stylus to its new iris scanner, this is the phone Samsung should have released last year.
3. LG G5: LG took a big leap forward in design when it revealed the G5
With the world changing so rapidly, there is always something new that has been invented. The year 2015 has brought a lot of happiness to the gadget lovers as this year have some of the best gadgets ever made.
There are a few gadgets that have made a huge impact on us and have become a part of our life. Here we have listed 5 such gadgets that have changed our technology experience in 2015.
Sony Xperia Z5:
Sony Xperia Z5 is one of the best smartphones launched in 2015. The phone packs an octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 200 GB via a microSD card. The 23 mega pixel camera offers high quality pictures and videos, also it includes a fingerprint sensor.
The most interesting feature of this smartphone is its battery backup which stays for more than 2 days even with heavy usage.
Apple Watch is one of the most awaited smartwatches in the world. Though Apple Watch is not as popular as Apple expected it to be, it is undoubtedly the best smartwatch released in 2015. It comes with many unique features like force touch, digital crown and Taptic engine which makes it stand out from other smartwatches in the market.
The Watch OS
The gadgets we use have become a big part of our lives. We rely on them to entertain us, communicate with one another and even to access our emails and mobile banking. With so many different gadgets out there, it can be hard to know what is best for you and your needs. This blog post will help you decide which gadgets are best for you.