If you’re looking for gift ideas for gadget lovers, here are a few of the best.
1. The Kindle is a popular portable e-reader from Amazon that can hold up to 3,500 books in its electronic memory. One of the reasons it’s so popular is because the device has a built-in wireless connection to Amazon’s store, so users can browse titles and purchase new books all without first connecting to a computer. You can choose between two models: The Kindle costs $259, while the Kindle 2 costs $359. There are also many accessories available for these devices, including cases, covers and screen protectors.
2. Another tech-themed gift idea is the Flip MinoHD video camera that records HD videos and stores them on an SD card. Users can easily share their videos with others by plugging the camera into their computer’s USB port. The camera starts at $199.99. You’ll also want to pick up some SD cards and rechargeable batteries to go along with this gift.
3. If you’re looking for good gadget gift ideas for children, consider taking a walk through your local toy store or browsing online at sites such as Toys R Us or FAO Schwarz. One popular item this holiday season are
The greatest gift ideas are gadgets. Gadgets are devices that make life easier and more fun. The best gadgets are the ones that you never knew you needed until someone showed you. Here are a few of the top items this holiday season:
1. A $25 USB flash drive can hold all of your important documents and be carried in your wallet. You’ll never have to worry about forgetting a file at home or a computer crash again if you can carry all of your important files on this handy little device.
2. The $60 KitchenAid Immersion Blender can blend soup right in the pot, puree baby food, or crush ice in seconds. It is so handy, it will become your favorite kitchen gadget!
3. $50 will buy an iPod Shuffle with 2GB of space for storing up to 500 songs, making it one of the best MP3 players out there. The Shuffle can be clipped on to clothing or worn as an armband while exercising, making it easy to take music with you wherever you go!
The holidays are here and many people will be looking to get the latest gadgets for their friends and family. If you know someone who loves gadgets, then this list of gift ideas will surely help you out.
1. Kindle Fire HD 8.9 – The best value in tablets starting at $299
2. Pebble Smart Watch – This watch is a must have for any gadget lover starting at $149
3. Apple iPhone 5S – The new iPhone comes with a faster processor and better camera starting at $199
4. Apple iPad Mini – This new version of the iPad is 7 inches and starts at $329
5. Nexus 7 – Google’s tablet comes with a faster processor and starts at $199
6. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active – The phone has a dust proof casing and can be submerged in water for 30 minutes starting at $599
7. Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display – This laptop is great for watching movies or editing photos starting at $1299
8. Roku 3 Streaming Media Player – Stream your favorite shows to your TV starting at $99
9. GoPro Hero3+ Camera – Capture all your adventures in 1080p resolution starting at $399
10. Sony Playstation 4 – The PS4 is great for playing video games
With holiday gift-giving fast approaching, here’s a look at some tech gadgets that would make perfect presents for the gadget lovers in your life.
If you’re shopping for the smartphone lover, consider the Samsung Galaxy S II. This Android 2.3 smartphone costs $199.99 with a two-year contract from AT&T, and features a 4-inch Super AMOLED Plus display and an 8 megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording. Also included are a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal storage, DLNA support and a microSD card slot for expansion. The Galaxy S II runs many apps at once without slowing down, so it’s ideal for multitasking.
The Kindle Fire is another great gift idea for those who love gadgets. At just $199, it’s cheaper than most tablets on the market but still comes with all the bells and whistles you’d expect from Amazon. This 7-inch tablet boasts front- and rear-facing cameras (VGA and 2 megapixels respectively), Wi-Fi connectivity, 8GB of onboard storage and access to Amazon’s library of books, movies and TV shows through its Appstore. It may not be an iPad but it’s definitely worth considering if
As the holidays approach, many of us start to feel the pressure when it comes time to decide on a gift for a loved one. If they’re a gadget lover, the task can be even more daunting. From computers and tablets to phones and TVs, there are so many options that it can seem overwhelming.
Here are some of our favorite gadgets to give as holiday presents.
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 – With a seven-inch display and weighing in at just over one pound, the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX is portable enough to carry anywhere, yet large enough to use it for productivity apps like email and Microsoft Office. It’s great for reading books and magazines or watching movies on Netflix and Hulu.
The Kindle Fire HDX is available in three different storage sizes: 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
Apple iPhone 5s – The iPhone 5s was released in September 2013 as Apple’s flagship phone model. It features a 4-inch screen with an 1136 x 640 resolution and 326 ppi pixel density. The phone is available in three colors: space gray, gold and silver.
The phone runs on Apple’s newest A7 system-on-chip (SoC), which includes a 1.3 GHz dual-core Cyclone processor
If you have any gadget lovers on your list, then this holiday gift guide is full of ideas! We know that gadgets aren’t cheap, but we’ve done our best to find some good deals and a few freebies too.
If you’re looking for something high-tech, but low-cost, the USB rocket launcher may be the perfect pick. This handy device lets you launch foam rockets up to 25 feet. Just point it in the right direction and hit the button. The launcher works with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.4 or later with a USB port. You can also control it via your Wi-Fi network using an iPhone or iPod Touch — and if you want to get really creative, you can use an Arduino board to build your very own remote control system!
The USB rocket launcher costs $40 (USD) from ThinkGeek. If that’s too much for you, try building one yourself from parts from Amazon for less than $30 (wifi not included). And if you’d rather not spend any money at all, check out these instructions for making your own using cardboard tubes.
Since being named the best overall gift for men by The New York Times and GQ magazine, The Digit is the hottest item on our holiday gift list. The Digit is a computer mouse with a built-in scanner allowing you to scan documents to your computer in one click. The Digit is great because it’s so easy to use. You just put your documents on a flat surface, put the mouse on top of the text, and then click the button that says Scan. Once you see the green light go off, you’ve scanned your document.
The scanner works best with white paper, but can also scan dark paper as well. You’ll have to make sure your document is straight though, because if it isn’t your text will be crooked when you scan it.
The Digit comes with its own software that allows you to write notes on top of the scanned documents or even add in pictures from a digital camera. It also lets you share documents online by uploading them to an FTP site or sending them via email.
To get more details about this product and our other top picks for holiday gifts, visit our website at www.gadgetgifts.com or contact us at (555) 555-5555 for more information.