Smartphones are quickly becoming our go-to device to do just about everything. Due to their improved processing power, better software and improved connectivity and functionality, we can now do more with our phones than ever before.
But even so, there are still some things that are better left to other devices. However, you can bring together your smart phone and other devices by using accessories to make them work better together. Here is a list of the top 5 best smartphone accessories available right now.
1. Anker’s PowerCore 20,100mAh portable battery charger: This is a great accessory for your smart phone as it comes with two USB ports for charging multiple devices at once. It can charge an iPhone up to 6 times before needing another charge itself. It’s light and has a sleek design that isn’t too big or clunky making it easy to fit in your purse or pocket.
2. G-Project G-BOOM Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: This is a great little speaker that packs some serious sound quality for its size and price range. You can connect most smart phones via Bluetooth or through the 3.5mm aux input jack for non-Bluetooth devices like iPods or laptops. It also has a built in mic
In this blog post I’m going to give you a list of the top 5 best smartphone accessories that you can buy right now!
They are all fairly inexpensive but can make your life a whole lot easier. If you’re looking for something to help with productivity or just want something cool, then check out these awesome products below:
1) Lifeproof Fre Case – This is the perfect accessory for anyone who needs their phone protected from water, dirt and drops. It’s made out of a special material that allows it to be completely waterproof while still being lightweight enough so that it doesn’t add any extra weight to your phone.
2) Spigen Tough Armor Case – This is another great case that will provide protection from water and dirt as well as being able to protect against drops up to 6 feet high without breaking or cracking the screen on your phone.
3) Anker PowerCore+ Mini Portable Charger – This is an awesome little device that charges your phone via micro USB port at super fast speeds! It’s small enough so it won’t take up much space in your pocket but powerful enough to charge most phones up two times before needing another charge itself!
4) Tile Mate Key Finder – This is one of those things that you don’t realize
The top 5 best smartphone accessories!
1. The Best Bluetooth Earbuds
2. Best Fitness Tracker
3. Best External Battery Charger
4. Best Smartphone Camera Lens Kit
5. Best Premium Case
These are the 5 best accessories that you can get for your phone right now and will enhance your mobile experience by a huge margin.
Smartphone accessories are becoming more and more popular. As the capabilities of smart phones increase, so do the accessories that are made to make your life more convenient. Here is a list of some of the best smartphone accessories that you can find.
5. A Wireless Charger/Stand
If you are constantly on the go and don’t have time to charge your phone, then this accessory is perfect for you. It is a large stand that charges your phone wirelessly. You can still use your phone while it is charging, but the best part about it is that there will be no cords to mess with or trip over on accident.
4. A Solar Powered Battery Pack
If you love camping and doing outdoor activities, then you will love this accessory. It is a solar powered battery back that you can use to charge up all of your devices, including your smartphone. This will make sure you never run out of battery when you are out in nature having fun with friends or family!
3. A GPS Tracking Device
These devices allow you to track where your phone is at all times using GPS location services so if it ever gets lost or stolen, you will always know where it is located and who has it in their possession. It also keeps track of where all
You’ve got your new smartphone and you love it. But what accessories will help you get the most out of it? Here are five of the best smartphone accessories to consider.
1. A Power Bank
One of the biggest complaints about smartphones is that they don’t hold a charge for very long. A power bank solves this problem by giving your smartphone an extra charge when you need it most. A typical power bank can fully charge your phone two or three times over, depending on your phone’s battery size and the power bank’s capacity.
2. Bluetooth Headset
A Bluetooth headset will give you handsfree use of your phone when driving, biking, or doing anything else when you don’t have a free hand to hold your phone to your ear. Bluetooth headsets range in price from $10 to $100, but it’s possible to find a good one for less than $20.
3. A Case
You may not think a case is necessary for your brand new smartphone, but if you drop it once, you’ll wish you had gotten one! Cases range in price from cheap rubber ones for about $5 all the way up to cases made of real leather that cost hundreds of dollars. You can find good cases at any price
It is important to have good accessories for your smartphones. These are some of the best accessories.
1. The Camera Lens Kit: This includes a fisheye, macro and wide angle lens. It will allow you to take pictures with greater clarity.
2. The Car Mount Holder: This is a hands-free way to use your phone while driving your car. You can also use it as a mount in your home or office as well.
3.The Selfie Stick: This is great for taking pictures of yourself or a group of people without having to hold the phone out in front of you.
4. The Screen Protector: This will protect your screen from breaking or cracking if you drop it on the ground.
5. The Bluetooth Headphones: These are helpful when you want to talk on the phone without having to hold it up to your ears.
Whether you enjoy gadgets or simply want to protect your phone, these smart phone accessories pack plenty of features into a small package.
1. The iSense 3D Scanner