For those who are looking for new ways to make their life easier, we have a list of the best smart home services available today.
Smart home devices are all the rage these days, and a lot of people are flocking to them to help ease their lives. These devices do everything from help you find your keys to controlling your thermostat. We’ve rounded up the top 10 smart home services that will make your life easier.
If you don’t want to get up every time someone rings your doorbell, you can use a smart doorbell that sends an alert to your phone when someone rings it. That way, you’ll know if you want to get up or not. Some of the options even let you talk through the doorbell so that you can tell whoever is there that you aren’t home (or maybe just don’t want company).
Another smart home device that can help save you money is a smart thermostat. These thermostats learn your schedule and adjust the temperature in your house accordingly so that you are only heating/cooling when necessary. They also have other features like remote control from anywhere and auto-away (if
Top 10 smart home services:
1. Smart locks: The August Smart Lock provides peace of mind, knowing you can lock and unlock your door from anywhere and give secure digital keys to guests, all from your phone.
2. Smart Home Security Systems: ADT, Vivint and Frontpoint are some of the leading brands in smart home security. The cameras that come with these systems are typically weatherproof and include features like night vision and two-way audio communication. Most systems use a hub that serves as a one-stop control center for your smart home devices. The key fob is another important part of the system because it works as a remote access point to monitor and control the system. The key fob allows you to disarm or arm the system when you leave or return home.
3. Smart Thermostats: A smart thermostat can make your home more comfortable by regulating the temperature throughout the day based on your preferences, location or schedule. Installing a smart thermostat is an easy process that doesn’t require any tools or professional help. Just follow this step-by-step guide for the popular Nest smart thermostat and you’ll be ready to take advantage of energy savings
Smart home products are becoming more and more popular these days. Since they have been introduced the market has exploded with new smart home devices to make your home more secure, convenient, and energy efficient. Here is a list of 10 smart home products that are currently available:
1. Smart Home Services
2. Smart Home Security Services
3. Smart Home Entertainment
4. Smart Home Lighting
5. Smart Home Heating/Air Conditioning Services
6. Smart Home Water Services
7. Smart Home Energy Management Systems (EMS)
8. Smart Home Appliances
9. Smart Home Internet Services
10.Smart Home Gadgets
With the growth of technology people are trying to implement it in every aspect of our lives. It is gradually becoming a part of our daily routine also. In this blog we will be discussing about ‘Smart Home Technology’ and its various types, benefits and usage.
Smart Home Services are the ones that helps you to monitor and control your home from anywhere. They give you access to all the gadgets installed in your house and also helps in controlling them. A home can also be made smart by using smart appliances i.e, Wi-Fi enabled devices like bulbs, switches, door locks, thermostats etc.
Types of Smart Home Services:
The services offered by Smart homes can be classified into:
10. Lighting: Philips Hue
Changing the color of your lighting has never been easier. The Philips Hue allows you to easily change the color of your lighting with the press of a button. The light bulbs have built-in speakers, multiple settings and options, and can even connect to Alexa or Google Home for voice control.
9. Video Doorbell: Ring
Want to see who is at your door before you answer it? Ring lets you see who is at your door from anywhere in the world with their wifi enabled video doorbells. The doorbell also includes two-way communication so you can speak with anyone at your doorstep even if you are away from home!
8. Temperature Control: Nest Thermostat
Never come home to a cold house again! Nest Thermostat allows you to control your temperature from anywhere in the world using a wifi connection on your smartphone. With many other features including energy reports, auto-shutoff, and more, it’s no wonder why Nest Thermostats are a favorite for smart home tech lovers everywhere.
7. Security Cameras: Arlo
Keep an eye on your home from anywhere with Arlo Security Cameras. Get alerts on your phone when motion is detected while you are away and listen in and
1. Smart Lighting – A smart home is only as smart as its lighting. Lighting can make or break a room and the right lighting is key to making it feel comfortable and welcoming.
2. Smart Blinds – Smart blinds are a great way to bring your home into the 21st century. No longer will you need to get up and actually touch the blinds, now you can sit on your couch, click a button and watch them go!
3. Smart Thermostat – With a smart thermostat, you can control your entire house heating system from your smartphone or tablet.
4. Smart Doorbell – The smart doorbell is a fantastic product that will allow you to answer the door from anywhere in the world via video link on your phone app, meaning that no one will disturb you again whilst you are enjoying an indulgent bubble bath!
5. Smart Security Cameras – We have already seen how easy it is for someone to gain access to your property by simply turning up at your doorstep but with a smart security camera, you can relax knowing that nothing untoward will happen when you are not there.
6. Smart Locks – A smart lock will allow you to lock and unlock your front door using just an app on your phone
The Internet of Things (IoT) is taking over. It’s not just smartwatches and phones anymore. With that being said, it’s time to get with the program, right?
Below is our list of the top 10 smart home gadgets that we think you need to know about.
1. Belkin WeMo Mini
2. Nest Learning Thermostat
3. August Smart Lock
4. Philips Hue Lights
5. Samsung SmartThings Hub
6. Ring Video Doorbell
7. Amazon Echo Dot
8. Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera
9. Canary All-in-One Home Security Device
10. Netatmo Welcome