Well, 2013 is almost at its end and it’s been a tough year for innovation. Unfortunately, the gadgets of 2013 haven’t really been able to hit the headlines like the devices of 2012 did. However, there have been some really innovative devices in 2013 that deserve to be mentioned in this top 10 list.
So without further ado, here’s our pick of the top 10 most innovative gadgets of 2013:
1. Pebble Smartwatch: This year has seen many companies launch their own smartwatches but none of them has been as successful as Pebble. The Pebble Smartwatch was launched on Kickstarter last year and it ended up being a huge success with over $10 million raised. The watch retails for $150 (Rs 9,000 approximately) and can be connected via Bluetooth to any Android or iOS device. It shows notifications such as text messages, emails and calendar alerts right on your wrist so that you don’t need to take out your phone every time you get a notification. It also comes with a number of applications that can be downloaded from its store. Pebble is currently one of the best selling smartwatches in the world and has even received an upgrade this year called the Steel which looks more premium than the regular version of the Pebble Smartwatch.
It’s that time of the year again when people start making lists of their favorites. Fashionistas put together their favorite outfits while tech junkies make a list of their top 10 gadgets for 2013.
To help you out with your list, we have come up with our own favorite gadgets this year. These are products that have made a huge impact on consumers and the market alike. Have a look at our top 10 gadgets of 2013.
1. Google Glass
Google Glass has been slated to be the next big thing in technology and it’s only a few months away from hitting the market. The wearable computer will allow users to take pictures, record videos, send instant messages and get directions just by using voice commands.
The year 2013 is going to come in a few months and we have already started preparing ourselves for the new gadgets that are going to hit the markets in 2013. The technology is moving towards betterment with each passing day and it wouldn’t be wrong to say that today, we are literally surrounded by technology from all sides.
The list of upcoming gadgets in 2013 is a long one but here I would be mentioning some of the top 10 innovative gadgets that are predicted to make their place in the market. These gadgets are intelligent, stylish and creative at the same time and this makes them interesting enough for the buyers to spend money on them. So, let’s see what do we have on our list.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 2
2. Apple iPhone 5
3. Apple iPad 4
4. Sony PlayStation 3
5. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II
6. HTC One X+
7. Google Nexus 7 Tablet PC
8. Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100ZWABTU 16MP 21x Zoom Wi-Fi Android Digital Camera – Black
9. Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone – White (SIM Free)
10. Apple MacBook Pro 13″
1. Samsung Galaxy S4
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is the latest smartphone from the Korean manufacturer and it comes with a large 5-inch 1080p display and a 1.9GHz quad-core processor. The phone also has a 13 megapixel camera, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage as standard, which can be expanded to 64GB with a microSD card.
It’s running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is set to get an update to Android 4.3 in Q3 2013.
2. Sony Xperia Z Ultra
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is another large screen smartphone, but this time it’s even bigger than the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, with a 6.4-inch 1080p display and a 2.2 GHz quad-core processor. The HTC One Max doesn’t have a stylus or any smart features like the Galaxy Note 3 will, but it does have a unique fingerprint scanner built into the power button on the side of the handset.
3. iPhone 5S
The iPhone 5S will probably be an iterative upgrade over the iPhone 5, with similar design language and look but improved internals such as an improved processor and camera, which are likely to be at least 8 megapixels in resolution if
1. Pebble Smartwatch
2. Google Glasses
3. Cheap Android Tablet
4. Levitating Bluetooth Speaker
5. Apple iPhone 5S and 5C
6. Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3
7. Sony Xperia Z1
8. Mac Pro
9. Microsoft Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
10. Nintendo 2DS
1. Apple iPhone 5
2. Google Glass
3. Apple iPad 4
4. Samsung Galaxy S III\n5. Sony PlayStation 3
6. Nintendo Wii U
7. Microsoft Xbox 360
8. Apple MacBook Air (2012)
9. Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10-inch tablet
10. Toshiba Satellite P870/P875/P870D/P875D
Apple has always been known for its innovative products and the way it has revolutionized the world of technology. The brand’s iPhones, iPads and iPods are known for their unique features, sleek designs and high quality.
This year Apple made a big splash in the market with its two new devices – iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. These phones have come as a replacement for the previous generation iPhones. While iPhone 5S is an upgrade to iPhone 5, iPhone 5C is designed and marketed as a lower-cost alternative to iPhone 5S. The latter comes in five colors – red, yellow, blue, white & green and is made of hard-coated polycarbonate body.
The company has already sold 9 million units of both the devices on their launch weekend.