The top 10 best gadgets of the week are:
10. Nexus 6P by Huawei – This is a great gadget to have if you like to take photos at night. It has a 12MP camera with a flash, and it can take good quality photos in low-light conditions.
9. Moto 360 Smartwatch – This is a great gadget for people who like to track their steps and daily activity. It can also track your heart rate, distance travelled, and calories burned.
8. Bluetooth Headphones by Jabra – These headphones are designed for people who like to exercise while listening to music on their smartphones. They have a built-in microphone so you can take calls from the gym or while running.
7. Fitbit Charge HR – This is another fitness tracker that can track your heart rate, daily activity, distance travelled, and calories burned. It’s a good gadget for people who enjoy being active at work or during their free time.
6. GoPro HERO4 Action Camera – This is an excellent camera for people who like to record videos of themselves doing extreme sports such as skydiving, snowboarding, etc… It comes with an LCD screen so you can view your videos right after they’re recorded!
5. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
It’s Friday, and you want to get a head start on the weekend. We totally get that. That’s why we’ve got your back with our roundup of the top 10 best gadgets of the week.
In this week’s edition, we take a look at a few new gadgets that have entered the market. From an iPhone 11 case with built-in battery pack to a nifty little gadget for editing smartphones, here are the top 10 best gadgets of the week.
Looking for more gadgets? Don’t worry. We’ve got your back! You can check out last week’s edition of our top 10 best gadgets list here.
This week we have a few wearable gadgets, an awesome laptop and a very unique device that can be used in the kitchen. Here’s A Glance At The Top 10 Gadgets of The Week
1. Smartphone Projector 2.0
A smartphone projector is a must-have gadget for all movie lovers. You don’t have to go to a theater to enjoy movies now. Just use this gadget and you can transform any room into your own personal cinema. It has a two hour battery life, is smaller than most smartphones and it’s super portable.
Ringly is a smart ring that notifies you about your favorite apps by vibration and light. You can customize which calls, texts or emails you want to receive alerts for by using the Ringly app on your phone. Connect the ring with Bluetooth technology to stay connected to what matters most in your life without having to constantly check your phone.
3. iChef Oven
The iChef Oven will make you feel like an expert chef every time you cook! The oven comes complete with an iPad made out of Corning® Gorilla® Glass, so it’s extremely durable as well as resistant to scratches, stains and impacts
1. A portable design for your phone charger.
2. An umbrella that you can use to charge your gadgets when it rains.
3. A Bluetooth shower speaker that you can use to answer calls while bathing.
4. A smart water bottle that tracks how much you drink and reminds you when it is time to hydrate again.
5. An LED helmet for nighttime cycling.
6. A sensor that helps prevent kitchen fires by tracking the temperature of the stove and oven and alerting users if they are getting too hot.
7. A device that turns any bike into a smart bike with GPS, text-to-speech messaging, call answering and more!
8. A wireless smartphone charger cup holder for your car or truck! It even comes in different colors to match different cars!
9. A solar panel case that charges your phone and tablet while on the go!
The gadget-makers of the world are constantly trying to outdo each other with their latest and greatest tech toys and it’s no different in the world of drones. This week Nuuka released its foldable drone, while a startup called AirMap is looking to help drones find the best flying routes with its new software.
As for everything else, we’ve got a smart baseball cap that tracks your movement, a printer that can print on any surface, an LED lamp that doubles as a Bluetooth speaker, and more. Read on for all this and more in this week’s roundup of crowdfunding picks.
Here we’re going to take a look at the best gadgets that can be found online. We will be looking at the most popular and profitable gadgets currently on the market.
We are going to give you a brief description and overview of each of these gadgets. We will also provide a link to more information on each one so you can learn more about it before purchasing it.
Let’s get started!
1. Fitbit Charge 3 – Best fitness tracker for sleep, steps and cardio