Cool Tech Gifts for Dad: a blog about great presents for Dads.
Every year, it can be tricky to find the perfect gift for your dad. If you’re looking for some inspiration, then why not consider one of our cool tech gifts?
We’ve scoured the Internet and come up with a list of what we think are the coolest gadgets available in 2018.
cool tech gifts for dad is a blog about great presents for dads, and other cool tech gift ideas.
We research the best and coolest tech gadgets, so we can write about them and tell you what to buy. You can read our reviews, as well as seeing the current best sellers on Amazon.
If you’re looking for some cool tech gifts for dad, you’ve come to the right place! Check out our list of the best gifts for men, or our unusual gifts guide if you’re looking for something a bit different.
In this blog we will cover the coolest tech gifts for dads. Fathers often like cool technology items, such as smartphones and tablets. It is important to pick a gift that is age-appropriate and does not have too many features.
Here are some of the best tech gifts for dads:
1. Samsung Galaxy S7
2. GoPro HERO4 Silver
3. Fire Tablet with Alexa 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black
4. SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter, Grey/Red, Standard Packaging (SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA)
5. AmazonBasics AAA Performance Alkaline Batteries (36 Count)
Father’s Day is coming soon, and we know you’re looking for great gifts for dad. We’ve compiled a list of cool tech gifts that are sure to please.
If your dad likes listening to music, he’ll love the Jabra Revo Wireless headphones. They have high def sound, a wireless design, and an incredible battery life of up to 12 hours. Lightweight and comfortable to wear, they’re perfect for any music lover.
The Tile is great for dads who have a habit of losing their keys. This small gadget pairs with your phone via Bluetooth so you can track the location of anything it’s attached to. Now he’ll never have to search the house for his keys or wallet again!
We hope you found these tech gift ideas helpful!
Finally, it’s the season for holiday gifts. This isn’t always easy for everyone on your list. But you can never go wrong with a cool tech gift, especially if it’s from you to your dad. Here are some of our favorite ideas for this year:
– The Echo Look: If you’ve been looking for a good gift for your dad, consider the Echo Look from Amazon. This is a voice-activated camera that will help him take pictures and videos of himself, which he can then share with friends over social media. If he’s into fitness, this is a great choice.
– A Smartwatch: Another great gift option is a smartwatch. They’re getting more popular all the time, and they have many useful features that make them perfect gifts for dads who love technology and want to stay connected to their kids when they aren’t around.
– A Fitness Tracker: If your dad likes gadgets but doesn’t have one already, consider buying him a fitness tracker as his next birthday present. There are many options out there that range from simple step counters to more advanced models with GPS tracking capabilities and heart rate monitors.
– An Activity Tracker: Another great gift idea is an activity tracker, which tracks how active someone is throughout the day. There
Father’s Day is right around the corner, which means it’s time to find the perfect gift for your dad. One of our favorites this year is the new Google Pixelbook.
The Pixelbook is a sleek, stylish laptop that runs ChromeOS and Android apps. If you’re looking for something that can handle everything from watching movies to drafting emails, the Pixelbook is a solid choice. (It also comes with a $50 Play Store credit and three months of free Google Play Music.)
For the dad who likes to get in and out of the shower without falling, a shower mat.
For the dad who likes to brush his teeth at night without waking up his partner, a toothbrush with a timer.
For the dad who likes to make scrambled eggs or omelets but doesn’t want to waste a lot of time, this egg-maker.
For the dad who wants to get in shape but isn’t sure how, an exercise ball.
For the dad who’s concerned about saving energy and money, a programmable thermostat.
For the dad who’s concerned about saving more energy and money, an automatic light switch.