Whether you are doing a cross-country road trip or just out for a weekend getaway, there is nothing better than enjoying the open road. If you have ever done a long road trip though, you know that it can be rough on both you and your car. The good news is that there are plenty of accessories that can make your driving experience even better. Here are 7 car gadgets to make your road trip amazing!
You never know what could happen during a road trip and having a car tracker could help you keep track of your vehicle. Whether you are worried about theft or just want to check on things at home, this little gadget can do it all.
Get rid of those old wired headphones and upgrade to something new with a Bluetooth adapter. Plug this into your stereo and then connect any device via Bluetooth. This allows you to not only listen to music but also take calls while on the road.
It is important to keep your tires filled with air no matter how long or short the trip is. Use this handy pressure gauge to make sure everything is working properly so that you don’t lose control of your vehicle on the road. You should always check each tire before leaving home as well as throughout
We all love to travel, and the car is one of the most common ways of doing so. However, long rides can be extremely exhausting, and sometimes even dangerous. With this in mind, we have put together a list of 7 car gadgets that will make your road trip amazing.
1: Portable charging station
A portable charging station is great for keeping your phone charged during a long journey. The one we picked is great because it comes with 7 USB ports and one AC outlet. This way you can charge multiple devices at once on the go. It also comes with an LCD display which shows you exactly how much energy is left in the battery bank so you never run out of juice.
2: Tire pressure monitoring system
One of the most important things while driving is knowing when your tires need to be changed or inflated. With this tire pressure monitoring system, you will always know what’s going on with your tires. Simply connect it to your phone via Bluetooth and it will track everything for you without any hassle!
3: Wireless backup camera
This wireless backup camera is perfect for reversing into tight spots or parking lots. All you need to do is plug in the receiver into any 12V power outlet in your car and attach its magnetic
If you’re going on a road trip, you’re going to need some gear. Whether it’s for a weekend getaway or an epic cross-country adventure, these seven accessories can help make your trip memorable.
1. A Coffee Mug That Will Keep Your Coffee Hot
2. A Rugged Bluetooth Speaker
3. A Portable Charger For Your Phone And Tablet
4. A Camera That You Can Use With One Hand
5. An Inflatable Bed
6. Noise Cancelling Headphones
7. Down Time Gear
What are your favorite road trip accessories that you take with you? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s about that time of year. Gas prices are low and the kids are getting out of school. You know what that means – it’s time to hit the road on a summer vacation!
The time has come to pack up your car with all the essentials, so we’ve put together a list of car accessories and gadgets that will make your trip more enjoyable.
1. Dash Camera – Most people use their dash cams for safety reasons, and you should too, but why not add a dash cam to your accessory list for entertainment as well? If you’ve never used one before, be prepared for some hilarious footage.
2. A Car Phone Mount – No one likes looking down at their phone while driving. Make sure you have a car phone mount so everyone can enjoy their favorite app or game without having to hold their phone in their hand.
3. A Smart Car Charger – We’re willing to bet you’ll be using your phone quite a bit on your trip, so make sure it doesn’t die by investing in a smart car charger. This charger will actually analyze the battery usage and adjust accordingly to optimize charging times and prevent overcharging!
4. A Rear Seat Organizer – Keep your backseat organized by investing in a rear seat organizer
Summer is here and what better way to celebrate it than to hit the open road and explore! Whether you’re planning a weekend camping trip or heading out on a cross-country adventure, these gadgets will make the miles fly by.
1. Car Cooler:
Keep your drinks cool and your snacks fresh with this handy cooler from Amazon. Simply plug into your car’s cigarette lighter outlet and away you go!
2. GPS Navigation System:
As helpful as Google Maps is, we don’t recommend using your phone for navigation while in the car. If you don’t already have an in-car GPS system, now is the time to invest in one.
3. Mobile Wifi Hotspot:
You can’t watch movies and TV shows on Netflix or Hulu without internet access, right? Well, you could use that mobile wifi hotspot gadget to turn 4G LTE into WiFi for up to 10 devices simultaneously. Pretty sweet, huh?
4. Portable Charger:
The last thing you want to do is run out of juice while watching movies or playing games on your tablet or laptop while traveling in the car. Now you don’t have to worry about that when you have this portable charger from Anker!
1. Four-Way Tire Chuck
2. Universal Socket
3. Emergency Kit
4. Car Vacuum Cleaner
5. Bluetooth Speaker With USB Port
6. Power Inverter