5 Easy Ways to Get Your Technological Devices Clean and Sparkling
Keeping your technological devices clean and pristine should be a priority. After all, your laptop, smartphone, tablet, and other must-have items shouldn’t be coated in dust, fingerprints, and food crumbs. Here are 5 easy steps to keep your technological devices clean and sparkling.
Wipe down screens with a soft cloth – A good habit to get into is wiping down your screens every day. This will help remove any fingerprints or smudges before they can become ingrained on the surface. I like to keep a microfiber cloth on my desk at all times so that I can wipe my screen right after I use it. The key here is to use a soft cloth that won’t scratch the finish of the device; many companies sell special microfiber cloths specifically for this purpose.
Clean out external ports with compressed air – Another easy way to keep your technological devices clean is by blowing out any external ports one time per week with compressed air. For example, you should blow out the charging port on your phone or tablet if you notice any lint or dust building up there.
Keep keyboards clean by turning them upside down and shaking – If you want to keep your laptop or desktop keyboard
Technology is always evolving, and it is important to keep your technology clean and organized. Learn more about 5 easy ways to get your technological devices clean and sparkling at: https://www.blogger.com/myblog.
Technology becomes a major part of our lives quickly. It is hard to even think what life would be like without technology because we have used it for so long. Technology can make things easier, but that doesn’t mean they will be clean. Keeping the technology we use clean can help it to last longer and look better.
For all the time you spend using your devices, you should clean them at least every once in a while. There are many ways to do this, some of which are easy and others that are challenging. In this blog, I will go through five quick and easy ways to keep your technological devices clean and sparkling.
Spring is here, and it’s time to give your home a thorough cleaning. This year, don’t forget to add your technological devices to your spring cleaning checklist. Getting ahead of dirt and dust that can interfere with normal device functions will save you time and money in the long run!
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of five easy ways to make sure your technological devices are clean and sparkling for spring.
1. Clean your phone!
Make sure you know where all the openings—speakers, mic, charging port—are located on your phone. Grab a bin or zip-lock bag and fill it with rice. Gently drop your phone into the bag and shake it around so the rice can absorb any extra moisture that may have accumulated over time.
2. Get rid of smudges on laptop screens!
Mix one part water with one part isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle. Spray the solution onto a soft cloth and wipe down the screen gently (no more than two wipes). Smudges should be gone! If they aren’t, simply resort to a firmer cloth or a Q-tip dipped in the solution to get rid of them.
We all know that technology is important in our daily lives, but it’s not always easy to keep your technological devices clean and sparkling. Below are five tips for keeping your technology as clean as possible:
1. Use a damp microfiber cloth or cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to wipe down your screen.
2. To clean the keys on your keyboard, remove them by opening a tool like KeyTweak, or by using a thin object to gently pop each one off. Once the keys are removed, wash them with warm water and dish soap, then set aside to dry.
3. Cleaning methods vary depending on the type of mouse you have (laser vs. trackball). Check out this article by PC World magazine for details on how to clean a specific type of mouse.
4. Protect your laptop or tablet with a soft cover and a screen protector to prevent scratches, smudges and fingerprints from showing up in the first place!
5. For more information about computer components and other technology-related topics, check out some of our new eBooks and eAudiobooks on OverDrive!
Technology is becoming more and more prevalent in our day-to-day lives, but not many of us know how to properly care for these devices that we rely on every day. This blog will give you the information you need to keep your technology clean and working well!
Dirty technology can be a pain. You don’t want to be without your smartphone or tablet when it comes time to play Candy Crush, so why not take a minute to wipe those germs away? It’s easier than you may think, and only requires a few household items.
For example, let’s say your phone screen has some unsightly fingerprints on it from when you were eating a greasy cheeseburger earlier. Simply take a lint-free cloth (such as the kind used for cleaning glasses) and add a drop of gentle detergent. Wet the cloth with water, squeeze out excess moisture, then use it to gently rub the screen of your phone until the smudges are gone. Make sure that no water gets into any cracks or crevices of your phone, as this could damage the device.
If you’re looking for something a little more in-depth than just wiping down your tech with a cloth, there are plenty of other options available to you
Technology is everywhere. It’s found in our homes, our cars, and even in our pockets. The problem is that technology gets dirty too. But fear not! Here are 5 easy ways to keep your technology clean:
1. Clean your phone or tablet with a disinfectant wipe every evening to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
2. Use a clean toothbrush to help get rid of dust or dirt from your keyboard, piano keys, or gaming console controllers.
3. Use a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol to clean the space between keys on your keyboard.
4. Use a can of compressed air to remove dust from hard-to-reach places such as charging ports and headphone jacks.
5. To avoid scratches on touchscreens, use soft cloths such as microfiber glasses cleaning cloths.