Imagine a gadget that can save you a lot of time, and make the user experience much more efficient. Sound like a dream? This gadget could be a reality in your life.
5 Coolest Tech Gadgets For Sales Reps to Get Ahead: A blog around cool tech and sales, including new gadgets and gizmos in the industry.
There are so many gadgets out there today, it’s hard to know what is really worth your money and time. Here are 5 of the coolest new tech gadgets for sales reps to get ahead of their competition:
1. Google Glass
Google glasses are no longer a concept being developed by Google, but a reality for businesses across the globe. Imagine being able to video call a colleague or client simply by tapping your glasses. You can share information from your sales presentation with clients as well as look up data in seconds without having to pull out your smartphone or tablet. These glasses will also make networking with clients easier than ever before!
2. Smart Watches: A Smartwatch is an extension of your smart phone; it allows you to take calls, check emails, make appointments and even listen to music through Bluetooth technology. This gadget comes in handy if you’re constantly on the run and need immediate access to information at all times.
3. Mobile Apps for Sales Reps: There are many mobile apps designed specifically for sales reps that make life much easier when planning meetings, recording sales data and even scheduling travel arrangements. Some of these apps include CRM applications such as Salesforce or others like Evernote that allow you to store notes and photos from an important
If sales is all about the numbers, then a successful sales rep is always on the lookout for the latest and greatest tech to help them reach their quota. Whether it’s a new app or productivity tool, the tech industry is constantly coming up with solutions to help sales reps make more money.
But not all technology is created equal. In order to help you cut through the clutter, we’ve come up with a list of five cool tech gadgets that every sales rep should get their hands on!
1. [Salesforce.com](https://www.salesforce.com) CRM
2. [ToutApp](https://toutapp.com) Email Tracking
3. [Yesware](https://yesware.com) Email Tracking
4. [Slack](http://slack.com) Messaging Platform
5. [Google Glass](http://www.google.com/glass/start/) Wearable Tech
At any given moment, sales reps are on the go, meeting with new prospects and connecting with existing clients. It’s essential to be equipped with the right technology to help make every day as productive as possible. Here are five of the coolest tech gadgets that would be helpful for any sales rep:
1) Kube: A mobile charging station.
2) Mophie Powerstation: A backup battery charger.
3) Amazon Echo: A virtual assistant.
4) Jabra Speak 510 Wireless Bluetooth Speakerphone: A hands-free speakerphone.
5) Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500: A portable scanner.
Your sales team is on the front line of your company every single day, trying to close more deals and get more leads. Their success depends on how well they’re able to reach out to customers and manage their time. If you have a sales team that’s constantly on the road, then you need to make sure that they have all the tools necessary for closing deals and getting ahead of the competition.
The following are five cool tech gadgets for sales reps that can help them make the most out of their time on the road, whether it be in meetings or hopping from appointment to appointment.
1.) A laptop: Your sales reps need a good laptop for making presentations and sending emails. You might want them all to use your company laptops, or you could provide an allowance for them to buy their own. Companies like Dell, HP, and Apple all provide affordable, yet high-quality laptops that are suitable for business use.
2.) A smartphone: Smartphones are great because they allow your sales reps to access their emails, contact information, schedules and other important information while they’re away from their computers. They also allow them to quickly look up information online if needed during meetings with customers. There are many smartphones available today at different price
In the past, sales people were required to carry around a heavy briefcase full of brochures, contracts and other miscellaneous items. However, technology has now made it possible for sales people to use a tablet or laptop instead, making things much easier on them.
Tablets are great because they are lightweight and have all the same capabilities as laptops. You can even use apps that allow you to sign contracts electronically and show your clients things like 3-D representations of products and slideshows.
Sales reps can also use their tablets or laptops to send out personalized emails quickly or participate in webinars with clients or prospects. The possibilities are endless when it comes to using technology in sales.
Another cool tech gadget for sales reps is a smartphone. Smartphones come with many useful applications that can be used for work purposes, such as calendars, note takers and calculators. Sales reps can even use their smartphones to surf the web and find valuable information about their clients or prospects.
Technology is making life easier for everyone these days, including sales reps who are out in the field every day trying to make a living. By using the newest tech gadgets on the market today, sales reps will be able to get ahead of their competition and achieve their goals more easily than
1. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones: If you are looking for a top notch pair of headphones that are not only comfortable and stylish, but also include noise-cancellation features, look no further than the Bose QuietComfort 35. They’re not cheap at $350, but their features are worth the splurge. They include a noise-rejecting dual-microphone system, Bluetooth connectivity, and a 20-hour battery life.
2. GoPro HERO5 Session: It’s the first time GoPro introduced its small cube camera, the HERO Session, to have voice control functionality with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant integration. The HERO5 Session is waterproof up to 33 feet (10m) without a housing. It includes video stabilization, simple one-button control, touch display and built-in mounting capabilities with its compact design that makes it easy to take along on business trips or vacations.
3. Tile Mate: Tile Mate is a Bluetooth tracker used to locate your items in seconds through our simple app. Tile Slim is as thin as two credit cards and easily slides into your wallet or passport case so you can keep track of your most important belongings while traveling abroad or commuting home from work every day.
4. Amazon Echo