Welcome to our tech tips blog! Here you can find information on the latest gadgets, devices and accessories to make your life easier. We have reviews on the latest products and also useful how-to guides.
Since there are so many different gadgets, devices and accessories out there, it can be tough to know which ones are worth buying. Here we review the best of the best, so you don’t have to waste time trying out all the ones that aren’t up to scratch.
We also have lots of useful how-to guides on a range of topics. Learn how to set up your device or gadget, find out about the latest software updates and discover new features for your favorite software.
If you want to learn more about tech accessories, then read on….
The first thing to realize is that tech accessories are in abundance. For every gadget that you buy there is normally more than one accessory you can get with it. And the second thing to realize is that this is a good thing. Accessories can help make your gadgets even better and more useful to you. So here are 5 of the top accessories out right now, and here’s why you should consider them.
1. Portable Charger: The portable charger has been around for a while but they have only recently hit the mainstream market and they are very much worth considering when you’re buying new tech. They allow you to charge your devices on the go, meaning you don’t need to be tied down by an electric socket anymore. If you’re thinking of getting one, then check out this guide from Six Colors which will help you to choose the best one for your needs.
2. Camera Lens: If you’ve got a smartphone with a decent camera on it, then adding one of these to it can improve things significantly in many situations. You could get a wide angled lens or even a macro lens for close up photos and selfies!
3. Bluetooth Headphones: While these aren’t really gadgets, they are an essential accessory for any music loving tech fan, as they
1. Apple Airpods:
The AirPods are probably the most important tech accessory you need right now. They basically work like the old EarPods, but without being connected to each other. This means you can use one or both ear pieces as you please, plus they’re much easier to carry around. These truly wireless headphones sound better than their wired counterparts, and with five hours of battery life they’ll last a while before they need charging in the included case. They’re also pretty easy to pair with your new iPhone.
2. Anker PowerCore 20100:
Anker is one of those companies that makes just about everything, and it just so happens it makes the best portable charger for the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. The PowerCore 20100 has enough juice to charge an iPhone X two-and-a-half times over — and it can charge two devices at once! It has a USB-C port for fast charging and it can be charged in 6 hours using a USB-C charger (not included).
3. TechMatte MagGrip Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder:
This magnetic car mount holder is almost half off for Black Friday, so
1.This is the best tech accessory ever!
1. MOGICS Donut Power Strip Travel Adapter
2. Anker ROAV Car Charger with Alexa
3. SanDisk iXpand Base for iPhone and iPad
4. Seagate Backup Plus Fast Portable Drive
5. Microsoft Surface Pro (2017)
What technology do you use to get things done?
My most important tool is my notebook. I write down every single idea that I have, every interesting article I come across, and every random thought. It helps me focus on what matters the most.
What’s your favorite to-do list manager?
I don’t really have a favorite one. When an idea comes to mind, I write it in my notebook, and once a week I go over all of them and decide which one deserves more attention.
Besides your phone and computer, what gadget can’t you live without?
My Kindle Oasis. Although it doesn’t look like much, it’s the best ereader I’ve used so far, and it’s perfect for people who enjoy reading in the bathtub.
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
I’m a very good listener. When someone talks to me about their problems, they feel like they’re being understood and appreciated. That’s a quality that not many people have these days.
What do you listen to while you work?
Mostly hip hop music or podcasts related to the tech industry. Recently I’ve been listening to the “How To Start A Startup” lectures given at Stanford University by some of
The FlipBelt is one of the most popular running accessories because it allows you to carry your phone, keys, and other items without having to worry about them falling out of your pocket. It’s made from a moisture-wicking material that is also breathable and prevents chaffing. You can buy it in several colors, including black, blue, grey, green, pink, purple, red and more.
2. Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Heart Rate Monitor
The Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Heart Rate Monitor is the most popular heart rate monitor for runners. It can be used with both Android and Apple devices to track your heart rate while you run or just to keep track of your heart rate throughout the day. The small sensor fits comfortably around your chest while the Bluetooth transmitter attaches to a strap on your waistband or pocket. You can view all of your stats on a smartphone app or tablet computer as you run or after you are done.
3. Jaybird X2 In-Ear Wireless Headphones
Jaybird X2 In-Ear Wireless Headphones are designed for people who like to listen to music while they run but don’t want their earbuds falling out of their ears during exercise. They come in several colors