The world of technology is constantly evolving. New apps and websites are being developed. New phones are being created. It’s hard to keep up with everything, but sometimes it feels necessary to do so.
Luckily, it isn’t! In this blog post I will provide 4 tips on how to balance your tech crazy life and make sure you get the most out of what you have.
Don’t overuse your phone
Phones are great, but they can also be bad for us if we use them too much. This addiction can lead to a lack of sleep, eye strain and even neck pain from staring at our phones all day long. There are some easy ways combat this problem like setting an alarm for when it’s time to put away your phone or turning off notifications for social media apps so that you are only checking them when you want to (not every five minutes).
Enjoy the moment
Another way that technology can affect our lives negatively is by taking away from our ability to “enjoy the moment” as I like to call it. When we’re out with friends or family enjoying ourselves, we tend not to actually enjoy ourselves because we’re too busy taking photos/videos and posting them online
This blog is about balancing your tech crazy life. It’s aimed at helping you balance family, work and technology.
Some of the topics covered include:
* Structure for Success
* Why Goals are Important to Success
* How to Stop Procrastinating
* How to Overcome Obstacles
The world has gone tech crazy and it shows no signs of slowing down. With the rise of technology and the constant desire to be connected, how does one maintain a balance between their real life and their virtual life?
Here are some tips for getting your tech crazy life balanced:
1) Be realistic about how much time you spend on technology.
2) Don’t let technology control you – YOU need to control your technology.
3) Schedule down time for yourself.
4) Educate yourself about the newest technological advances.
How many of us really want to be always connected? I know I don’t. But the reality is, we are. We are constantly playing with our phones, checking our email, reading texts and tweeting. We are so consumed with technology that it is hard to live a life without being connected. Following these 4 tips can help you find balance in your tech crazy life.
1. Turn off all notifications on your phone and computer
I am guilty of always having my notifications on, but that’s not good for me or you! I spent more time responding to texts, tweets and emails than I do actually doing what I need to do. Turn all those pesky notifications off and focus on the task at hand.
2. Don’t let your phone/computer be your alarm clock
This tip will help you start your day off right! It’s easy to just reach over in bed and check your text messages or emails while still half asleep. But this bad habit takes your focus away from where it should be…sleeping! Plus, most smartphones have built-in alarms anyway so there is no need to rely on an extra source of noise to wake you up in the morning.
3. Schedule time for yourself
It’s important to have time that is just
Technology can be stressful, especially if you are a person busy in your work or personal life. Whether you are a tech crazy entrepreneur or just want to keep up with the latest tech news, technology can be a bit draining.
If you want to live your life with technology and also balance your life and get rid of stress, here are four tips:
1) Check your phone when you wake up. Start slow by checking your email and social media profiles if you want. You will get some sense of how much technology is going on around you.
2) Set an alarm for when you want to go to sleep. This will help keep you from using technology for too long and help get a good amount of sleep. It is easy to fall asleep scrolling through your phone or watching TV all night. Make sure this does not happen!
3) Get outside! Being outside is good for mental health and helps get rid of stress. If it is sunny out, even better!
4) Spend time with friends who do not love technology as much as you do. There are some people who love technology and others who don’t use it as much. If you need to take a break from all things tech, spend time with friends who have different interests than your own
In order to be successful in the tech industry, it is important that you balance your life. This means not only balancing the time you spend working and playing but also balancing the time you spend being productive, with the time you spend being lazy.
These four tips will help you achieve a balanced life:
1) Work smarter, not harder.
2) Ask for help when your friends/family need it. This includes financial assistance or emotional support.
3) Spend less time on social media sites like facebook, twitter etc., instead spend more time reading books which will improve your mind and make you more knowledgeable about topics related to computers/internet etc.
4) If possible, work from home so that there are no distractions at work place like meetings or noisy colleagues who might distract you from what needs to get done; this way it would be much easier for anyone to focus on their tasks without any interruptions whatsoever!
With everything going on in the world today it’s important to find something that can relax you, let you reflect and give you a break. It’s also important to remember taking a break doesn’t mean sleeping more, or watching more TV. It means doing something that lets your body and mind relax and unwind. Some people prefer to meditate, while others like to run or bike. I personally enjoy playing video games.
For me, video games have always been a way of life. When I was little I would play with my Super Nintendo for hours on end. As a teenager, I spent most of my time playing Halo 2 online with friends until we finished the entire game and got tired of it. In college I played World of Warcraft for several years until the game got stale and boring. Nowadays I’m an adult with a full time job who is still finding time for his video games.
I play video games because it helps me relax at the end of a long day at work. It’s fun to be able to turn off your brain for a few hours and just play.