After much research and deliberation, I have compiled a list of the top 10 most popular consumer tech for 2017. This list is composed of both personal and professional advice to get you started on the right foot this year. I believe that these products can help make your life just a little bit easier while staying connected with the latest technology.
1. The Apple Watch Series 2
2. The Echo Dot
3. Amazon Tap
4. Amazon Fire TV Stick
5. Xbox One S
6. GoPro Hero 5 Black Edition
7. PlayStation VR Starter Bundle
8. DJI Phantom 4 Drone Quadcopter with Camera and Gimbal
9. Samsung Gear VR Headset for Smartphones
10. Oculus Rift VR Headset with Touch Motion Controllers
The top 10 most popular consumer tech for 2017 is the Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy 8, Xbox One X, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, HTC Vive Pro, Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch, Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum, GoPro Hero 6 and DJI Mavic Pro. These items are all incredible and have great consumer reviews.
The Apple iPhone X is a smartphone that stands out from the rest. It has a large display with a high-quality screen. It’s powerful enough to play even the latest games at full speed. This phone is great for watching movies and videos.
The Samsung Galaxy 8 is another great phone with a large display and high-quality screen. It also has a lot of power under the hood. This phone can play your favorite games at full speed and run apps at full speed too.
The Xbox One X is Microsoft’s newest console. It’s more powerful than the PS4 Pro and has a better graphics card than both of them combined! This console will be able to run any game you want without lag or slowdown issues at all times.
The Sony Playstation 4 Pro is Sony’s answer to Microsoft’s Xbox One X console. This new PS4 Pro has an upgraded CPU that makes it faster than the
2017’s Top 10 Most Popular Consumer Tech
1. Virtual Reality Headsets
Virtual reality headsets are expected to be one of the most popular consumer technologies of 2017. Major players in the virtual reality headset market include Samsung Electronics, Sony and HTC.
2. Smart TVs
Smart TVs will continue to grow in popularity in 2017, as more people start cutting the cord. These TVs are connected to the internet and offer access to a wide range of content and entertainment services, such as Netflix, YouTube and Spotify.
The wearable device market is expected to grow exponentially in 2017 thanks to an increase in smartwatch sales. With new models from Apple (Apple Watch 2), Samsung (Gear S3) and Motorola (Moto 360), smartwatches are becoming more mainstream around the world.
4. 4K Ultra HD Television Sets
Also known as UHD or Ultra HD, 4K Ultra HD TV sets provide a resolution that’s four times greater than 1080p Full HD televisions! As prices for these television sets come down, more people will adopt this technology in their homes during 2017.
5. Wireless Headphones
Wireless headphones are also expected to be popular with consumers in 2017, with many major brands offering competitive models at various price
TechArena has announced the 2017’s Top 10 Most Popular Consumer Tech. The list includes a mix of both new and old consumer technologies, with Apple’s iPhone 7 and Amazon’s Echo leading the way.
The list is based on the survey of roughly 4,000 consumer tech buyers in November 2016, a few weeks after the election. The findings indicate that several sectors of the consumer tech industry have fully recovered from the last recession and are poised for growth in 2017. Here are some of the key findings from this year’s report:
1) Apple’s iPhone 7 was rated as the most popular consumer tech product in 2016. The smartphone, which retails for around $700, attracted over 60% of respondents to rate it “excellent” or “very good”. In contrast, only about 30% rated previous iPhones “excellent” or “very good”. Other smartphones that fared well include Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Google Pixel XL.
2) Amazon’s Echo was ranked as the second most popular consumer tech product in 2016. The voice-controlled personal assistant received an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 and more than half of consumers said they would recommend it to friends and family members. The device is a clear leader in smart home technology, but it
As 2017 is coming to a close, here are the top 10 consumer tech devices of this year.
1. Google Home: One of the best smart speakers on the market, Google Home is powered by Google Assistant. In addition to playing music and answering questions, it can control a number of smart home devices. With an attractive price tag and seamless integration with some of the biggest names in the industry (Nest, Philips Hue etc.), Google Home is a solid choice for anyone who wants to dip their toes into smart home waters.
2. GoPro Hero6 Black: GoPro’s newest action camera features 4K at 60 frames per second video recording capabilities, which is great for VR content creation and sports & action shots. Hero6 Black also introduced HyperSmooth Video Stabilization – which is one of the best image stabilization systems on any camera ever made.
3. iPhone X: Apple’s most expensive smartphone yet features an edge-to-edge OLED display, FaceID recognition technology and Animoji – animated emoji that track user’s facial expressions in real time via front facing camera. Despite some issues with the new interface (swiping up from the bottom now activates multitasking), iPhone X is one of the most impressive smartphones ever made.
4. Amazon Echo Plus
The GhostBed is a brand new mattress designed with input from industry experts, who want to create the perfect balance of comfort and support. The result is a comfortable 11-inch all-foam mattress, which features a 7.5-inch base layer of high density poly foam, followed by two 2-inch layers of medium density memory foam.
The GhostBed has 3 firmness options: medium, firm and soft. You can order this mattress directly from the company’s website and get it delivered to your front door in a box. The bed comes with a 101-night sleep trial, during which you can request a refund if you don’t like the mattress.
1. Self-driving cars
2. Virtual reality headsets
3. Internet of things (IoT) appliances
4. Wireless headphones
5. Smart thermostats
6. Wearable fitness devices
7. 4K TVs
8. Smart lights and light bulbs
9. 3D printers
10. Smart plugs