A blog about some cool devices came out recently in the market. There is a high demand for these products.
Here are the top 10 products that I’m excited about:
* The Smart Thermometer. You can now measure the temperature of your bathtub from your phone.
* The Wristband for your cat. You can now monitor your cat’s heart rate and stress level from your phone.
* A robotic arm that can help disable explosive devices, like IEDs and landmines, remotely and safely by using a remote control.
* A 3D printer that can print out a human kidney in less than two hours.
* A robotic vacuum cleaner that can clean the floors while you’re away at work.
* A smartphone with two screens so you don’t have to fold it up or use it as a tablet anymore.
* A drone that can fly itself, so you don’t have to worry about flying it anymore.
* An app that lets you monitor your health by letting you know how many steps you’ve taken in a day, how many calories you’ve burned and much more.
* An app that lets you play games on your TV without having to buy a console or expensive equipment.
A blog about some cool devices came out recently in the market that we think you might like.
1. Touch-Screen Coffee Table: This one is great for anyone who wants to replace the coffee table they have with an iPad, but still wants a place to put their coffee.
2. Kenwood DDX271 DVD Receiver w/ 6.1″ Touchscreen Monitor: Just like your iPad, this stereo system has a touchscreen so you can navigate through music and entertainment options easily.
3. Belkin Conserve Insight Energy Use Monitor: You can plug in this energy monitor and get real-time information about the amount of electricity your gadgets are using, so you know when it’s time to unplug.
4. Kodak Pulse Digital Frame: This digital frame connects to your Facebook account and automatically downloads all the photos you’re tagged in, so you don’t have to worry about updating your picture frame manually anymore.
5. Orbit Baby Stroller Travel System G2: This stroller doubles as a car seat, so whether you’re at home or away, you can get around easily with your little one in tow.
6. iLuv iMM190 App Station Clock Radio for iPhone/i
10 New Products That Merged Tech and Cool
Another week, another collection of new products that merge tech and cool. This week we’re featuring a watch that not only has a beautiful vintage design, but is also a connected device. We’re also looking at some of the latest gadgets from CES. And, it wouldn’t be a complete list without something from Apple
The Apple Watch is coming this spring and we couldn’t be more excited about it. While the actual functionality of the watch remains to be seen, it definitely looks cool. The design features all the hallmarks of an Apple product. It’s simple, sleek, and elegant.
Samsung Gear S: Samsung’s latest smartwatch is so much more than just a watch. It has 3G capabilities, so you can make calls directly from your wrist (although you don’t need to put your phone number in there). You can also listen to music on the watch or stream it via Bluetooth to headphones or speakers.
The two biggest tech stories of the last year – iPhone 4S and iPad 2 – were combinations of existing products. The new iPhone was a combination of the previous iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
The iPad 2 was a combination of iPad 1 and MacBook Air (with its bezel-less screen). It’s not surprising that the most popular new tech products are mashups. It’s much easier (and less risky) to take a product that exists, improve it in some way, and then sell it as something new.
I’m sure you’ve heard this before, but I’ll say it again: technology is nothing without design. Because of that, here are ten great gadgets that combine both function and form.
There’s a new blog from the folks at Popular Science, the Digital Products Blog. And it’s pretty cool.
I mean, not to get all “meta” about it, but it’s a nice site about some nice products.
The devices range from much-hyped (the iPhone and the Slingbox) to quirky (the Braun Digital Diary and the OQO Model 01) to just plain cool (the World Clock).
And I think you can’t go wrong with a site that encourages you to “Slip into the future,” as this one does.
The Nabi is a 7-inch Android tablet with a proprietary interface that’s designed to be kid-friendly. The device is meant for kids ages 3 to 8, and the touch screen is coated in an anti-bacterial material so it’s easy to clean. It comes with a bumper case so it won’t get scratched or cracked, and there’s an optional service called Nabi Pass that gives parents access to a library of TV shows, movies and games.
2. iPhone 5
The iPhone 5 is the thinnest, fastest iPhone ever made, with a larger display and LTE wireless capability. It has all kinds of new features like 3D maps, improved Siri and Facebook integration, but also some omissions – like the lack of Google Maps and its replacement by Apple-designed maps instead.
3. iPad mini
With a 7.9-inch screen and weighing in at just 0.68 pounds, this latest tablet from Apple has a smaller display than the iPad 2 but weighs less than the full-size iPad (1 pound). The mini will come without the high-definition retina display available on other iPads but it will have FaceTime HD camera and 10 hour battery life – perfect for watching movies on long flights or reading
1. The O2 Curve Mask
The O2 Curve Mask is a mask that you can wear to protect yourself from air pollution, bacteria and viruses. It’s very effective and even filters out tiny particles like smoke, smog, pet dander and other allergens. It also has an ergonomic design that fits comfortably on your face and doesn’t slip off or fog up your glasses. The best part about the O2 Curve Mask is that it lasts for up to six months on a single battery charge!
2. Bellabeat Leaf Urban Smart Jewelry
The Bellabeat Leaf Urban Smart Jewelry is an activity tracker that looks like a beautiful piece of jewelry. You can use it to track your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, sleep patterns and reproductive health. The device syncs with your smartphone via Bluetooth so you can see all of this data in real-time right on your phone’s display.
3. PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer + Charger
The PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer + Charger is a device that sanitizes your smartphone in just five minutes using UV-C light to kill bacteria and viruses on its surface. It also comes with a built-in charger so you can charge your phone while